[PD] Text Functions

mdk mdk at relivethefuture.com
Thu Feb 12 15:39:45 CET 2004

im no PD expert, but maybe one avenue worth investigating is finding the
appropriate software (hopefully something open-source) that does the
word recognition and spell checking then getting that to send control
data to PD via netsend / netreceive.

Perl seems to be the obvious candidate for its text munging
capabilities, and theres some simple code on the pure-data.org site for
a perl client that can talk to PD.

http://www.pure-data.org/Members/kogger/netperlpd/view

just an idea.

:)