[PD] (No Subject)

Melissa Corso melissa_corso at lycos.com
Fri Feb 13 15:25:51 CET 2004

Using PD and iemlib software, I have created a high pass filter. However, when testing it, I get these high pitched clicks when the frequency changes. The clicks occur when output goes to approximately 150 and is clipped. I want the cutoff frequencies to change at certain intervals without muting the audio. If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Or if you have any further questions
please let me know. I have attached the filter so that you can see exactly what I have done.

                          Thank you
                              Melissa Corso