[PD] PD in linux with HDSP 9632

Melissa Corso melissa_corso at lycos.com
Fri Feb 13 18:53:15 CET 2004

I have finally gotten PD to start in Linux using the command jackstart -R -d alsa -d hw -r 44100. I then start PD and no longer get the Audio I/O stuck..closing. However, when I try to make any patch or even test audio no sound comes out. I am using an RME HDSP 9632 audio card. Again PD appears to work but I can't get any input in the HDSP mixer and no signal in the playback. So I'm not sure what is going wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
                             Thank you-
                             Melissa Corso