[PD] Mac OS X GEM fullscreen

cgc cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Sun Feb 15 19:13:24 CET 2004

10.3 broke various aspects of the GL setup code in GEM.  We will have
to rewrite it to get full functionality back.

I'm thinking that the 'secondscreen' message doesn't make a whole lot
of sense for multiple displays so perhaps it would be better to send a
'fullscreen n' to do full screen on the desired display?  'fullscreen
1' would be the display with the menu bar, 'fullscreen 2' would be the
second display and so on.

cgc