[PD] pd+makeup

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Feb 16 00:19:53 CET 2004

Hallo,
Mathieu Bouchard hat gesagt: // Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> http://artengine.ca/gridflow/gallery/pd_console_4.gif
> http://artengine.ca/gridflow/gallery/cellular_1d_themed.gif
>
> Anyone interested by that kind of change to Pd?
>
> I mean optional, configurable themability.

With emphasis on "optional" and "configurable" I'd say: yes, this is
nice. I sometimes thought about this toolbar idea, too. Personally I
don't even use the menu much anymore, but neverthless a toolbar is
great to have. I'm not sure about the graphics, though, and not just,
because I don't like drop or standout shadows. If it is just for the
eye candy factor, than I wouldn't care much. It also might make
patches even less portable than they are now, for example in regard to
different font size rendering on Windows and Linux.

ciao