[PD] rewire~ ?

Spandex pd at spandex.nildram.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 16:55:01 CET 2004

I'm a PD newbie.. so I hope the answer to my question is  not too obvious. I
think I got some newbie karma points cos I managed to compile a pool.dll
from CVS without harassing the list... thanks to some nice readme files :)

My question:-
Does anyone here know how to use rewire~?  My PD install (Win32 pd-extended
0.37 from sourceforge) seems to have this object but I can't find any docs
anywhere.  I've searched the web a lot (including trying to find info about
rewire in max/msp) and have even tried grepping the PD and externals source
code.  I can't find anything!

I just need to know what messages it expects, and what outputs it gives.
I've worked out that it takes a creation argument to specify the number of
channels.

Regards,

Matt