[PD] pd+makeup

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Feb 17 23:39:07 CET 2004

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> http://artengine.ca/gridflow/gallery/pd_console_4.gif
> http://artengine.ca/gridflow/gallery/cellular_1d_themed.gif
>
> Anyone interested by that kind of change to Pd?
>
> I mean optional, configurable themability.

Theamability would be nice, but AFAIK it is not implemented yet in
tcl/tk (although a proposal in this direction got accepted by the
developers).

An optional toolbar would improve usability a lot.

A big NO! to the icons you used, I take it as "an example - that will be
changed for the real thing" :)
I mean, there should be enough creativity potential to design our own.

Guenter