[PD] PDa and PDA audio

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Wed Feb 18 03:03:57 CET 2004

Hey G,

guenter geiger wrote:

> Well, don't know. probably flash is fast enough for direct recording
> too. To be honest I never really tried.

Maybe we should ask the folks at Core Audio, who make a
professional-grade, multichannel, 32 bit sound card for PDAs with Flash
memory? I think they might say it is fast enough. But I haven't
dissected their recording app yet to see if it "swaps" between RAM and
Flash memory.

In short, I think it is probably OK, now that I have thought it through
a bit...

best,
D.

--