[PD] pd+makeup

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 10:11:22 CET 2004

Have you already implemented these sgwiggy patch
chords? ("sgwiggy" should go down as the 'Pd-list'
word of the week btw!). Anyway I'm of the opinion that
even if only a few people out there would appreciate
this, it is worth doing for them alone? No? It appears
that it would be at least nice to have the option, I
can see it now, going to Pd workshops and seeing all
the 'old-schoolders' still using the straight patch
lines, subpatches and GOP's while the young
whippersnappers(me btw!) will all be amazed that they
can't get their segmented patches to look so good!
Good times ahead guys!!

Ciao,
Rory.

-- Mathieu Bouchard <matju at sympatico.ca> wrote: >
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Max Neupert wrote:
>
> > > Anyhow, I got permission (by email) to use the
> icons, from François
> > > Déchelle, lead developer of jMax.
> > Please, do not use the icons in any case, i think
> they should look
> "an example - that will be
> potential to design our own.
>
> hahaha, can't believe it, is it jmaxophobia !?
>
> or fear of not having a distinctive look ?
>
> anyhow, icons are going to be very easily
> replaceable, like GIFs

 in a