[PD] Re: [PD-dev] Graphical PD externals

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Wed Feb 18 10:37:38 CET 2004

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Yves Degoyon wrote:
> some yes, like the sonogram~ or cooled~,
> added with the patch for gui updates,
> this makes two levels of threading, mm, well....
> they were conceived this way before the release
> of the threaded gui updates
> and, anyway, this patch seems broken
> with the latest CVS pd.

Well, lets hope that this issue will be fixed for millers
next release one way or the other.

Mentioning the CVS, I fear there is some work involved in
merging with Millers changes. I have tried once (locally only)
and failed due to too many changes in the CVS version that
I do not really understand. Hence it is really hard to merge without
breaking anything.

> but, what are your graphical objects ?? i'm curious..
> would you release them ?

You mean the ones with the widgets ?
I am not very happy with them, so the linger in CVS until
I find the motivation to fix them (which is unlikely currently).

Guenter