[PD] pd+makeup

Marc Lavallée odradek at videotron.ca
Wed Feb 18 13:51:51 CET 2004

Max Neupert wrote:
> Please, do not use the icons in any case, i think they should look

It's usual to see free software projects with non-free graphics,
go figure... In this case it's not a critical issue since the jMax
leader gave its consent. So appart from the desire to invent a specific
PD "look'n'feel" (which PD already have), there's no reason to hurry;
"potentially creative design" is still unpatented.  ;-)

--
Marc