[PD] metro precision

Anton Woldhek woldhek at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 18 16:52:27 CET 2004

This time i searched the archives but couldnt come up with an answer.
Just how precise is the Metro object. I have a patch where the metro is at
28 ms, is it capable of running stable at that speed?
I made this basic "calender". Metro bangs a day every 28 ms, that gets
counted till 30 bangs have been done, then another counter is banged 11
times, then you have a couple years flown by :)

Anyways, i just tested this, and after 6428 bangs from metro im at 11 years.
This should be over 17 years.

Is there anything i can do about it?

Anton