[PD] pd+makeup

tom iamonthebeach at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 17:56:26 CET 2004

I think beginners like segmented patch cords. Taking a few minutes to
make a patch "pretty" gives them a breather from the "difficult"
programming experience and it is something everyone can be good at.

I LOVE the curved patch cords! I think the interface should be part of
the artwork. That is why I would still support the making of an OPENGL
interface for PD. People like to look over your shoulder when you are
giving a performance, why not give them something to look at.

Tom