[PD] OSX joystick

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Feb 19 06:29:45 CET 2004

Its on my TODO list, but I probably won't have time for it until May.
It wouldn't be a 'port' since they the Linux event system is a
different animal than the MacOS X HID Manager.  But it would be an
object with a similar interface.

Someone else said they were going to work on this, but I don't remember
who.

.hc