[PD] Mac OS X joystick

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Feb 19 06:57:30 CET 2004

There currently aren't any that I know of, its on my TODO list to do
this, but I won't have time til May.  So it would be great if you did.
All I ask is that you make its interface like either [joystick] or
[linuxjoystick] (which will become a cross-platform [rawjoystick] is
the future that exists in my brain).  This would make the patches that
use these objects work cross-platform.

.hc