[PD] GEM text objects with OSX

joseph moore joseph_moore_ at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:44:20 CET 2004

I've noticed a few postings about the GEM text objects not working(including
my own a couple months ago).  It seems the version of GEM that is installed
with the Source Forge PD extended package is the culprit.  If you replace
the version of GEM included with this download with the most recent version
all seems well.  After updatiing GEM I have not experienced any problems
with these objects.  Hope this helps somebody.
Best,
Joe