[PD] PD + Processing

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Thu Feb 19 10:18:56 CET 2004

Seeing as Processing is essentially Java, I would think that a java
solution might help. I don't know if you can use plain Java directly in
Processing but if you're interested I have a Java applet that talks to
PD here: http://130.208.220.190/panse Source can be found here
http://130.208.220.190/panse/pansclnt.java

best,

Pall Thayer