[PD] list2symbol???zexy

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Thu Feb 19 18:17:21 CET 2004

ther is no list2symbol.c file, the object is definted in a couple of
other c files (a search in the src directory tells me z_makesymbol.c
z_strings.c zexy.c). but l2s really should be built into the .dll... are
you sure zexy is loading? do you see this in your pd console:

?...the zexy external1.1...?
? forum::f^(n)r::uml?ute 2001 ?
? send me a 'help' message ?

-josh