[PD] gem/video

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Fri Feb 20 17:51:02 CET 2004

Hello Achim,

I got success with a webcam under WinXP with pix_videoDS. It needs to
recieve once a open 0 message and a toggle. After it I had to convert
the results with pix_rgba for further processing.

[x] [open 0>
|  /
| /  [gemhead]
|/  /
[pix_videoDS 640 480]

[pix_rgba]

hope it helps, I remember it took me long to figure out that simple
combination.

Cheers,

Malte

PS: Achim, lösch bitte die 'handy' Adresse, da ich dort nicht mehr
arbeite und das auch nicht nachgesendet bekomme.

--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

Elektronengehirn:
new piece on compilation Pero La Musica Continuara, available soon at
block4.com

Das Kombinat:
released the new musicvideo on art CDr magazine tinah #1
http://www.thisisnotahomepage.com