[PD] PD + Processing

Marc Lavallée odradek at videotron.ca
Fri Feb 20 21:47:47 CET 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 12:14:30AM +0000, Pall Thayer wrote:

> Another thing that complicates matters is that proce55ing
> seems to have problems with keeping sockets open.

That's a key problem. Unless you can't solve this problem,
any kludge is basically useless. For local communications,
on the same computer or on the same LAN, it's more important,
because UDP would be the favored transmission mode.

I don't know much about Java (I prefer not to use it because
its proprietary), but I think networking should be reliable.

--
Marc