[PD] strings and negative numbers ia OSC

enrike enrike at altern.org
Sat Feb 21 10:08:51 CET 2004

Hi again,

this wouldnt work of course, my problem is a bit different than i thought.

in my path I will have many similar objects, far more that 20 possibly.
And the OSCroute object is limited to 20 addresses. So I use a normal
route object to route the info to the objects.
I need to send several types of messages to that object. Lets think its
a sample playr. When i play the sample i need to pass numbers like freq,
voluume, etc... but at some other point i also need to pass the object
the path to load the sample from the harddrive.

i am using the following structure for the OSC messages
/spin 1 100 100
meaning this
/adress identifier volume frequency

But at some other point i need to pass