[PD] strings and negative numbers ia OSC

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Feb 21 17:24:51 CET 2004

Hallo,
enrike hat gesagt: // enrike wrote:

> oh! not in my version of OSC external
> this is weird I checked yesterday and the version on the website is the
> same as mine as far as i can see.
> My osc external is version 0.01-w32, compiled Apr 18 2002

Uh, this is *very* old. The current CVS source code on
pure-data.sf.net already includes the negative numbers patch, but this
is source only.  I only have this as binary for Linux (which is much
cheaper than Visual C++ btw. <hint> ;) Still, there might be a newer
version in the last w32-pd-externals zip.

ciao