[PD] Flext (or lack of it)

chris tyrrell shaper_mechanist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 18:54:17 CET 2004

argh...this is a real newbie question, but im being
driven toward the brink of insanity trying to compile
flext (and therefore all the objects and abstractions
that require it). I have the borland c++ compiler (and
seemingly have pretty much no clue how to use it) and
have a growing conviction that i haven't grasped pd's
reliance on msdos. I'm not asking to be babied but i
sort of get the impression that my introduction to pd
has not been comprehensive enough. anyway any suggestions?