[PD] PiDiP paths with new imagemagick

Max Neupert max at revolwear.com
Mon Feb 23 22:19:28 CET 2004

Hi,

I've tried to install PiDiP
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/pidip.html

according to the excellent instructions of Sara Kolster
http://www.umatic.nl/pdp_install.html

But there is a new version of imagemagick now and therefore the files in a
different path. That's why I get the following error message in the terminal
when starting PD:

PDP: pure data packet
PDP: version 0.12.1
tried /usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/pdp.pd_darwin and succeeded
dyld: /usr/local/bin/pd can't open library:
/usr/local/lib/libMagick-5.5.6-Q16.0.dylib  (No such file or directory,
errno = 2)
pd_gui: pd process exited
/Applications/Pd.command: line 3:   594 Trace/BPT trap
/usr/local/bin/pd -rt
Logout

The filname is named now libMagick++.6.0.0.dylib

Where do I find the file where these paths are defined or how to solve that?

Thank you all,

max, montréal.