[PD] pure-data.org dns problem?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Feb 24 10:39:03 CET 2004

Max Neupert wrote:
> does not work from sympatico.ca either.
>
> max

i think the domain has expired.
since jfm3 registered it, i'd like to ask whether there is a possibility
to continue the domain-registration or if we have to re-pay for it.

in the meanwhile we could use another domain-name.
since we are the authority of iem.at i would suggest somtehing like this.
unfortunately the pd.iem.at is still in use, so i have
set up an alternative pure-data.iem.at (it's a bit clumsy...) at our
nameserver.

anyhow, i still have no real idea about zope/plone, so i don't know how
to set it up correctly to use "pure-data.iem.at".

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes