[PD] pure-data.org dns problem?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Feb 24 10:46:48 CET 2004

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> Nick Morrison hat gesagt: // Nick Morrison wrote:
>

> You're not alone I don't get pure-data.org, too. Looking at
> www.iem.at, who host pure-data.org, I read (in german), that there is
> work being done at their web servers. Maybe this affects pd.org, too.

no.
although we are re-structuring the iem.at site, pure-data.org is not
concerned by this.
it works perfectly well for me (because i use our own dns-server)
however pure-data.org is not distributed from the TLD-servers anymore.

so we have to buy this domain again. (i'm just waiting for jfm3's answer
about this)

mfg.a.dsr
IOhannes

ps: you could use dns.iem.at as your nameserver in the meantime