[PD] Red Hat 9 and PD

Ed Kelly loneshark at btopenworld.com
Tue Feb 24 14:08:28 CET 2004

Greetings,

I upgraded from Red Hat 7.2 to 9.0, and now my (rather complex) patches do
not work and crash my (in-need-of-an-update) machine. All I want is
Windowmaker or some other low footprint window manager, not the stupid
bell-and-whistles Gnome or KDE. I have a graphical login that allows no
other window managers (even though I have installed WM and AfterStep RPMs).
Does anyone know a way around this?

Or is RedHat the Windows of Linux distributions?

Peace, with a little frustration pour moi!
ek

Lone Shark: Aviation.
Electronic music for your mind, body and soul! Released March 2004 on
Pyramid Transmissions.
http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com/