[PD] [gem] pix_alpha + pix_film + problems

leo {depart} oel at depart.at
Wed Feb 25 03:56:17 CET 2004

hello again!

i'm still fighting with some major problems... [on winxp, ati mobility
radeon9000, pd 0.36-0]

first of all gem0.888pre1 still won't play my videofiles (512x512, avi,
indeo). it simply crashes pd, when i try to load one (movs do the same, btw).
so i switched back to gem0.87+cvs, where video works ok, but pix_alpha
won't let me key my movies as usual (the example file with fractal.jpg
doesn't work either). just out of curiosity i tried keying an image with
the 0.888er and it works.
gem0.87 works fine for both issues, but lacks other things...  :) myohmy...

so what i'm looking for is either
a freshly debugged gem0.888 with working pix_film functionality
or a gem0.87+cvs with working pix_alpha
or a handfull of other tips

thanks a lot
saluts