[PD] problem with [ignore]

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Wed Feb 25 15:44:56 CET 2004

Hi Anton,
i don't know if it's related to your problem, but i was having troubles with
stack overflows as well.
To get rid of it i introduced a different stack overflow detection in the
devel_0_37 cvs version a while ago. I really cant't imagine how the original
code can actually be working across several platforms.
You should probably try if that cvs version works for you as well.

best greetings,
Thomas