[PD] having more than 2 midi instruments

Adrian deCleir 0031259 at student.ul.ie
Wed Feb 25 18:59:43 CET 2004

I have a pgmout object and yes its changing instruments ok, but how can I
have two instruments playing in the one document?
I have |pgmout| with a number changing the instrument, but I have another
noteout there too so I can play another instrument but it just plays
whatever pgmout is assigned to. So I changed my second |noteout| to |noteout
2| and tried having a second |pgmout| but called it |pgmout 2| hoping that
whateer instrument I choose for |pgmout 2| will affect |noteout 2| but the
prob is |pgmout 2| is having no effect, they just both play the instrument
from the fisrt |pgmout|.
Is it just me or am I making it really difficult for myself??
if anyone could help it'd be appreciated
adrian