[PD] rendezvous/zeroconf

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Feb 25 19:56:01 CET 2004

So I am getting mildly obsessed with rendezvous/zeroconf.  I want to
use it within Pd and I was wondering whether anyone has any
ideas/experience along these lines.  I am thinking of writing a client
object and a responder object, but then I thought that maybe this
should be integrated into netclient/netserver.

Anyway, the idea is vague as I just thought of it, but I am wondering
which direction to go in terms of implementation.

____

it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the
possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of
it."

                                                               - Thomas
Jefferson