[PD] comport data

slimboyfatboyslim slimboyfatboyslim at slimboyfatboyslim.org
Wed Feb 25 21:16:29 CET 2004

I've tried to transfer 2 set of data from basicstamp to PD (winXP, PD
0.37), it succeeded by packing the data and unpack them again, but I'm
now trying to transfer 4 sets of data, I used the similar method with
route but it ends up in a mess, meaning those 4 sets of data mixed up.
Any clues in separating data according to the way how they have been
sent? meaning if 4 sets of data is a,b,c,d, in what way I've to built
my patch in order to separate the data and receive them in a correct
order

Thanks
slimboyfatboyslim
http://www.slimboyfatboyslim.org