[ot] Distros and linux newbies (was: [PD] Red Hat 9 and PD - RH9 is rubbish-7.3 is not)

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Wed Feb 25 23:35:46 CET 2004

I would love to get this mail! I really wanted debian to work but just
failed miserably.

> If I sounded like dissing other distributions or
> other opinions, I'd like to apologize. This never was my intention.

Certainly! I don't think you should apologize for anything. It didn't
feel like you were dissing anything, just stating your opinion. I just
wanted to post a different viewpoint than the ones that were being put
forth.

m.