[PD] pidip osx

plessas at sbox.tugraz.at plessas at sbox.tugraz.at
Thu Feb 26 03:20:14 CET 2004

Dear List,

i got pdp running on my osx 10.2.8 box, but i don't yet understand how to load
or use pidip objects. from a recent posting to this list i read from somebody's
console that the loading of pidip is printed as a sepaate line at pd startup,
so it has to be a library, right? do i have to compile pidip? i got the nice
pdp_pidip_osx package and i am just able to use the pdp objects.
perhaps this is a simple question, but i never tought of pidip being a separate
library, other that pdp. if someone can help me with my confusion, i'd be glad
to hear all your suggestions!

Have a nice time!

Peter~