[PD] midi clock sync > [midirealtimein] [midiclkin]

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Fri Feb 27 02:58:08 CET 2004

Uh-oh. I'm afraid I might have misled you guys - I wasn't using the midi clock
at all, but rather what I changed in the parser was to add the ability to
parse song position pointer ($F2).

I'm attaching my changes anyway, in case they're usefull - they're against the
pd-0.36-devel version, so I don't know how current they are. But I don't have
time at the moment to clean this up unfortunately.

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 11:59, Urs Jeltsch wrote:
> [midiclkin]: doesn't seem to work under osx
> [midirealtimein]: i only get a lot of zeros

How are these supposed to work under PD? Where did  you find docs for these?

Larry Troxler