[PD] stack overflow

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 1 17:34:02 CET 2004

Hmm, I didn't know about that one.  There could be a separate "send"
symbol only for GUI-generated output.

The best way to handle it now is to send "set" messages to change the GUI
without making output, so that ANY output has to be from the GUI.  I use
an abstraction to do this systematically (in "pdrp" which is unfortunately
suppressed right now).

cheers
Miller