[PD] pidip osx

plessas at sbox.tugraz.at plessas at sbox.tugraz.at
Mon Mar 1 20:41:57 CET 2004

Hi Sevy! Dear List!

Thanks for the help! I already got pdp from zwizwa.fartit.com running on osx
10.2.8. so i wondered if pidip is a seperate library, would i have to load a
pidip.pd_darwin at startup? As i can see now, when i take the "combined"
pdp_pidip_osx package from yves' site, there is one pdp.pd_darwin file wich
includes both libs. ok.
So i went on to give it a try and got an error:
pd can't open library: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXv.1.dylib  (No such file or directory,
errno = 2)
This must be about the video output of the X-server, but since i don't use osx
10.3 i'm still using apple's additional X11, and it might not support the same
stuff as Sara's and Rob Canning's X11 from osx 10.3.
But, i have an libXv.a file in my /usr/X11/lib.
Sorry to keep the list buisy with osx/pdp issues, but it's alltogether really
exciting stuff! :-)

Peter~