[PD] data analysis with PD

type_non type_non at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 11:59:16 CET 2004

Anyone, please?

type_non <type_non at yahoo.com> wrote:I have a project where i need to analyse the HR, GSR and Muscular signals, and from that, trigger some PD patches. I need to analyse this data inside PD. I'm thinking of gathering the data into 3 arrays, one for each signal, and with a 2 minute interval, i will analyse the data. Problem is the analysis of the arrays...

I found an object in IEMLIB that gives me the average of the values in an array. That is helpful, but i need some more info, like:
- the min and max value in an array
- whithin this 2 minute window, i need to know if the slope of the values is increasing or decreasing
- getting some kind of information about the possible frequency of the graph

Is this possible? Or do you know of some useful externals that can give me what i want or help me to get the info i need?

Thanks in advance.