[PD] request: pdp2gem/gem2pdp for OSX 10.3?

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Mar 2 13:53:51 CET 2004

Hi Yves,

Anything is better than nothing, no? The main thing is that I have a
workshop next weekend with a lot of Aqua-addicts, and I would really
love to show them the marvels of web-cam capturing with their expensive
little titanium friends. But there is no object in PDP that does this
for OSX, so perhaps a little [pix_videoDarwin]------[gem2pdp] magic
might save the day.

TIA for any and all finger-to-the-bone-working! ;-)
D.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 29: