[PD] Gem ttf & TV out

Vincent Rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Wed Mar 3 12:05:52 CET 2004

Dear all,

I have some troubles displaying some true type fonts with Gem (I only get
outlined squares with the one you will find in attachment for example).
I can't get Latin-1 accents working either with "classical" ttf fonts.
Are they well known limitations of Gem?

Otherwise, I wonder if anyone had some experience with the video out of a
Radeon 7500 on Linux. I don't manage to figure how to set-up a correct
Xconfig file. My goal here is too use a dual-screen config with a TV
working as an extended second screen. Any advices are most welcome.

by advance thanks,
vincent