[PD] data analysis with PD

type_non type_non at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 13:04:11 CET 2004

Thanks for the reply
I was windering if someone else could give me more tips/info about how i can do this, or if you know some other lib that could help me out....

I already downloaded VASP, i'll check it tonight.

I read:
> I have a project where i need to analyse the HR, GSR and Muscular signals,
> and from that, trigger some PD patches. I need to analyse this data inside
> PD. I'm thinking of gathering the data into 3 arrays, one for each signal,
> and with a 2 minute interval, i will analyse the data. Problem is the
> analysis of the arrays...

probably the most versatile library for nonrealtime array work is thomas'
vasp -> http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/vasp/ (find VASP-HELP.pd
and look in objects -> filters and minmax)

you also might want to look at the array docs in doc/2.control.examples/
since tabread is your friend.

HTH