[PD] PDP: better optimization for OSX?

Tom Schouten doelie at zzz.kotnet.org
Thu Mar 4 18:23:02 CET 2004

hi derek,

there are no specific optimizations for mac in pdp: it doesn't use
altivec, while on intel the basic operations use mmx.

it's on my list for one of the next versions. it should be quite
straightforward to add in the new design.. problem is that 0.13 is still
not finished. i used the big broom this time..

tom