[PD] Good PD programming practice?

Patrick Pagano bigswift at ufl.edu
Fri Mar 5 00:33:36 CET 2004

This is such great advice and it's apprent in your patches frank and in
the sounds i have heard from Kim
-i totally dug HMC back in the day.

But then the question for me is
What about when you know what you want to do but can't patch it yet?
I have been agonising over trying to go fully into one OS (OS X )
and i know we have disagreed on this before but what i woudl like to do
is port

Improsculpt to pd
This is by far the coolest csound instrument(GUI) in recent years
http://www.teks.no/oeyvind/frames/Index.htm

it rules. it can grab up to 14 5 second loops into buffer
then it has a network of EFX and granular functions
as well as a BAss Synth that reacts to the input etc..
It is Quite marvelous but csound on OSX does not quite support FLTK
opcodes

So i was wondering woul danyone be willing in this project as well?