[PD] Good PD programming practice?

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Fri Mar 5 00:54:13 CET 2004

Some links for interface and usability, all yanked from a interesting
Slashdot discussion last week.

This site is great for what doesn't work, why and in a lot of cases how
to fix it:

http://digilander.libero.it/chiediloapippo/Engineering/iarchitect/shame.
htm

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/OSXHI
Guidelines/index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000957

http://www-3.ibm.com/ibm/easy/eou_ext.nsf/Publish/561

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/nhp/default.asp?conte
ntid=28000443

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/standards/kde/style/basics/