[PD] installing new externals on OS-X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 5 03:01:52 CET 2004

The current installer puts its files into /usr/local/lib/pd, but you can
put your files wherever you want, as long as you add a -path and maybe
-helppath line to your .pdrc.

For the next release, I am planning on having Pd installed into
/Applications/Pure Data.app, then setting up /Library/Application
Support/Pure Data and ~/Library/Application Support/Pure Data for add-ons.

.hc