[PD] band-limited square wave

matthew jones m.jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Mar 5 16:57:14 CET 2004

Hi Johannes,

this is strange.  I'm certainly being a dunce, but I can't see how you can
get aliasing when you're already in the digital domain...??
the DAC's have reconstruction filters so there won't be any aliasing when
converted to analogue either.....????!!?!?!

any hints/prods appreciated.
regards,

Matt

http://www.loopit.org/