[PD] installing new externals on OS-X

0001 0001 at ooo000ooo.org
Fri Mar 5 16:52:33 CET 2004

I've been playing with another approach, which I think is more mac
friendly.
You can include almost  everything inside the application bundle
without much effort using Platypus:
http://sveinbjorn.vefsyn.is/software

this is the bundle I use currently, it's not complete at all but ...
http://www.ooo000ooo.org/uPDated.zip

The only thing left out is Tcl/Tk (I'm using tigital's 8.5), but I
think it could be included as well.
This has the advantage that you can add any externals and move
everything within a single file (bundle).

To see what I mean, just open the package contents and find a file
called "script". You can mantain eveything there.
I think this can evolve to something quite complete and still very
convenient.

gerard