[PD] band-limited square wave

matthew jones m.jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Mar 5 17:22:09 CET 2004

cheers for replying,

yes, that's all straightforward.  BUT - if you _construct_ the signal in the
digital domain, it will automatically get those ripples when it goes through
the reconstruction filters in the DAC's (they are designed to take out the
steps from the sample-and-hold circuitry anyway).  you only get aliasing
when going from analogue TO digital without applying antialiasing filters
before the ADC's.

you get what I'm driving at?  ;)

Matt

http://www.loopit.org/