[PD] band-limited square wave

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 5 17:59:54 CET 2004

Oops, I should have said more... no, don't do it that way; make two
such sawtooth waves, 1/2 cycle out of phase, and subtract them: presto,
square wave.  Other rectangular waves come out if you use different
phase differences than 1/2.  An old trick from the analog days, which I
plan to write up for chapter 10...

cheers
Miller