[PD] Extreme Newbie Question: Flow Order?

Lex Ein lex_ein at f-m.fm
Sat Mar 6 00:25:20 CET 2004

It's the computer's "right", after all, not the user's.  Am I the only
one who got this subtle joke?  In addition, the only existing pure data
is that which has never departed the computer.  Also, the answer to
"what do you get when you multiply six by nine" is indeed fourty-two, in
base thirteen.

-L